1. Export Audit visit – what do we learn?
2. Where are they now?
What to look for and how to assess the following:
- Company Background
- Company Vision
- Export Drive
- Product Range
- Domestic Sales
- Export Experience
- Market Research
- Collate and Review for Each Area where they are, where they need to be and the steps required
3. Export Readiness Initial Scoring
Our unique assessment tool for export readiness looking at:
- Competitive Capabilities
- Product Readiness
- Skills, Knowledge and Resources
4. The SWOT Analysis in the context of Export Readiness
5. Writing the Report – what to include
6. Devising an Export Strategy
For further details and to discuss your specific requirements please contact Mike Wilson on +44 800 689 1423 or send a message using the form below.