Last month we teamed up with the British Library to deliver a webinar on exporting and importing following Brexit.
We’ve split the two-hour session into specific chunks to help you get to the information you need.
The webinar covered a full range of topics, including:
- What’s changed with Brexit
- What the implications are
- How to address the challenges
- Rules of Origin
- Key issues facing exporters post-Brexit
- How to trade internationally post-Brexit
This session covers introductions and what’s changed since Brexit, including the big differences, what is the WTO, the anatomy of a modern free trade agreement, and details of The UK-EU Trade & Cooperation Agreement.
Need more support?
We’ve put together a range of free guides and workbooks to help businesses navigate the choppy Brexit waters.