We would have an initial consultation with you to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of your company, its history, products, capacities, value proposition, market position, competitors, pricing, customer support etc.
- Discussion on sales to-date with particular emphasis on types of end customers, route-to-market
- Final agreement on target markets and time schedule
- Collection and review of any marketing literature, specification and technical data sheets where relevant
- Review your website and company presentation
- Analyse the Value Proposition for your product/service in the target market
- Define your ideal customer
- Which Market sectors they may operate in
- Detail any other requirements
After the initial consultation, we will set to work on identifying likely customers based on desk-based research, approach to personal contacts, relevant events, trade associations etc.
We usually send details of a selection of initial potential customers for you to review and make sure we are on the right track before proceeding to complete the full research.
Approach and Arrange Meetings
We will approach potential customers and provide initial details of your product/service to generate enquiries.
We then follow up to assess their interest and take to the next level. We qualify the best opportunities in order to set up meetings/video calls for you to discuss directly.
We continue to work for the agreed fixed fee until the target number of meetings/video calls is arranged.
At your request, we can host the meetings/video calls, make the presentations on your behalf and close the sales, all for an agreed commission.